Star Citizen 3.3.6
Nachdem es gestern zu massiven Problem mit dem Patch 3.3.5 beim Beitritt in die Spielwelt kam und das Spielen eigentlich unmöglich war, ist heute der Patch 3.3.6 erschienen.
- There is now a login queue when large numbers of players attempt to login at once.
- Possible fix for memory leak.
- Fixed Lorville music.
- The commodity kiosk at HMC Pinewood should now recognize ships.
- Darneely should now say the correct thing if you opt for "sell scrap" and halt his conversation if you walk away.
- Claiming destroyed ships should no longer duplicate them or cause them to not spawn.
- Fix for missing train announcer audio.
- It should no longer be possible to quantum spline through Magda.
- Players should now be able to repair/refuel/rearm at Lorville.
- Audio should correctly play when requesting landing at Lorille.
- Removed Hurston locations for delivery missions.
- AI ships should no longer be invulnerable in the PU.
- Fixed interior visual issues near the bed of Avengers.
- The bartender should no longer get stuck if the player walks away while they are serving.
- Display ships should no longer be able to be locked.
- The personal and cargo elevators on the Reclaimer should now work properly.
- Fixed a server crash.
- Fixed a client crash.
- Optimization performance tweak.