1.13.1 - New Anti-Tank Weapons!
Das neue Heroes and Generals Update beinhaltet neue Panzerabwehrwaffen und Anpassungen am Schadensmodell:
- New German PanzerBüchse-39 Anti-Tank rifle.
- Created Unlock for Panzerbuche 39 at Tank Destruction lvl 4.
- Vehicle transmission destroy sound added.
- Vehicle track destroyed sound added.
- Vehicle fuel tank explosion sound added.
- Turret damaged sound for tanks added.
- Wing damage large, medium, small sounds added.
- Vehicle engine sound ducking when ammo depot explodes added.
- Vehicle engine destroyed sounds added.
- Added an armor quality value for each vehicle.
- Lowered total hitpoints for all vehicles.
- Lowered component internal hitpoints for all vehicles.
- Lowered the max amount an armor surface can be worn.
- Increased the amount of damage from ammunition and fuel.
- Lowered the explosion radius of proximity mines.
- A component remains broken until it has been repaired up to 50%.
- The base structure total damage multiplier is no longer normalised.
- When a mine is triggered by a vehicle, the damage calculation is based on the vehicles 0,0,0 point.
- When triggered by or attached to a vehicle damage falloff over distance is disabled.
- A proximity mine deals half damage, except to the vehicle that triggered it.
- For all penetration damage, 1/2 of the damage is absorbed by the armor unless the armor is worn down.
With the introduction of the new anti-tank weapons, some existing anti-tank weapons serve too similar a purpose so they have been removed – however, if you already have unlocked these weapons, you keep them!
- Removed GE M1A1 AT-mine.
- Removed GE TM-35.
- Removed GE Bazooka.
- Moved thrown AT mines to Explosives Ribbon lvl 2.
- Moved Grenadier Bronze to lvl 1.
- Moved AT-mines to Tank Destruction lvl 1.
- Moved PanzerSchreck to TD lvl 8.
- Animation Updates for US, GM, SU Support Vehicles and Half-Tracks (Enter, Exit, Switch Seat).
- Faster fade out of hit indicator to increase visibility.
- Lowered the sandbags by 10% to allow for crouch shooting.
- Changed starting capitals as follows:
USA > Copenhagen, Stockholm
Germany > Bordeaux, Marseille
Soviet Union > Moscow (unchanged), Minsk